Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Last day in India

It is the middle of the night right now in New Delhi. We have spent the last two weeks here and things have been relatively good. I would, however, never recommend flying anywhere for 16 hours with an 8 month old baby. Aniya is a good traveler but she is into anything and everything! Allison also has been sick the past 4 days with a horrible stomach virus that doesnt seem to go away so the return trip back to NYC is not looking very appealing right now.

I initially had the intention of making a short film of sorts while I was here, but realized within the first few days that with an eight month old baby any film would be impossible. More importantly, I have come up with several ideas that will hopefully better direct my feature film effort and possibly even turn into a TV show.