Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Guilty

Yes I am very guilty- for the few that may read this blog, my brief hiatus could have foreboded another extended period of silence, but really, I have been very busy. After Aniya was ill two weekends ago, both my wife and I also fell sick- the wife was up all night either last Mon or Tues which meant I also did not get a lot of sleep. I also worked like a mad dog this past weekend- all day Saturday and then I pulled a double working on hoops and did not return home until 7:30 am Sunday morning.

On a more positive note, I have been shooting video for my Converse spec. The footage I have captured is much different than what I initially had in mind, but this is also the process of art. There may be a few more shots I need to capture, but I have enough to start editing and figure out what I may be missing, if anything at all.

For the record, I would like a shot of my daughter sleeping either next to, wearing, or being somehow protected/watched by the Converse shoes- let's see if I really need this shot once I get into the edit.