Monday, February 26, 2007

Baby Shower

The baby shower was fabulous. Sorry for not updating as the event progressed, but there was just too much going on. There were of course some minor hiccups, but all of those occurred on Friday. The florist failed to do their job properly and promised to fix everything the morning of. He said he was going to be at the house at 8am. Of course, the florist rolled in around 9:30, but the flowers were beautiful.

The event itself was great. The funny thing is that the preparation is always more than the actual event. Before we knew it, people were leaving, and the event seemed to end as quickly as it began. We received many many wonderful gifts from all of my mother-in-law's friends. Believe me, we need all the help we can get.

We are now back in Brooklyn, but only after driving through the entire storm on Highway 80 that is responsible for all the snow in the tri-state area. I have less than two weeks until I shoot my short, and I am still not crewed up or cast.