Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Initial Thoughts about the Blog

This is month three in the world of my blog and the blog archive. I've written 57 posts, I think this is the 58th, and it's time to think about some things.

Overall, I have found the blog to be a very rewarding experience. While making Happy Sauce, I found the blog a very good way to organize my thoughts and also order/plan my life and the things that needed to occur to make the film happen. The blog also helps me write down my thoughts and commit to making decisions. My brain thinks many things, but I am lazy and just think the thoughts, and then I lose because I never follow through with my initial ideas. Writing the blog was an invaluable asset while making Happy Sauce.

One thing that I feel I need to work on are posts when I am not making a film. I have been tired lately, but I also think I have not known what exactly to write, even though my life is a crazy mess. We will be moving soon and we are now only two weeks from the April 18th due date. A letter to my daughter has been on it's way, but obviously I have not been ready to write it.

So that's it for now. I have other thoughts but they can wait.