Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another commercial idea

I may have mentioned that Aniya really likes to wear her bike helmet as an article of clothing. Tonight, she found her helmet tucked away in the closet and wore it around the house for the next hour - running up and down the hall and bouncing around like a 2 year old should, and it got me thinking.

Wouldn't a great commercial for a bike helmet be for all the uses one can get out of the helmet not even on the bike?? She uses it for horse back riding, riding in her stroller, it protects her when she runs into the wall (for fun), and just looks pretty cute on her! The end page tag for the commercial could be "Giro. Protecting you one kid at a time"

That slogan I am sure is used by a very large and recognizable company, but for me, that tag will work fine. I am trying to produce and edit and have almost 10 commercials to my credit. All of the commercials will be on youtube and all the free video websites I can put them on to generate any type of buzz and exposure. I have to keep the dream alive.