Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tough Week

This past week was basically a hell week at work- just a ton of hours during which I managed to get a horrible head cold. I probably had a slight fever sometime between Wed-Fri but the worst was that I had to pick up lines of VO for the show and I was so stuffed up I sound horrible.

For a little more info of what I am working on at work- I am finishing an episode of Exteme Destinations for the Travel Channel. I am working on the episode about workplaces- some very cool digs indeed. It made me think about the tiny offices I sometimes work in and realize there are some really cool places to work. The producer is awesome and the show turned out really good as well. We have three more fix days this next week and the show should be done. In the edit world, shows and edits can over for days and days at a time. My first job in NY was actually only supposed to be a two week gig- it wound up being a six or seven week edit.