Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am really back this time

I know I have said it before, but this time I assure it is true, I am back and plan to blog many many times each week.

The truth is, I have been trying to write a script, and it really is not working. My last experience blogging was wonderful because I was able to work out many of the kinks and thoughts I had about the script while blogging.

So what is the film one might ask? Finally, I will be returning to my roots, to the subjects of one of my first films- and to a subject about which I should have been making films about all along- being an Indian in America.

Unlike my last film, Happy Sauce, however, I am writing a feature film. And since it is a feature film that I think is going to be really wonderful and generate a lot of buzz and interest about me and my talents, I can't give everythign away by writing about it on this blog. I can, however, write something, and I really need to write. Just get it out of my head- stream of consciousness, whatever, it doesnt really matter- writing on the blog is great cause I finally have an outlet for all my crazy thoughts and hopefully the only ones that remain are the ones that make the script.