Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Busy Schedule

With my film shoot approaching, I will be attempting to accomplish many things in the next 3-4 days. For my benefit, here is the breakdown of the next couple days.

Wednesday night

- Finish the final tweaks on Tanya's film and watch down one more time
- Complete all the SAG paperwork for my meeting at 11 am.

Thursday

- take Gabru to the park to enjoy snow
- drive into city and drop wife at chiropractor at 10 am.
- find a parking a spot in the 20s
- meet SAG business representative at 11 am
- pick up 3 C-Stands from a equipment rental house
- drop car and C-Stands at the house in Brooklyn
- Meet director Ed DuRante to discuss his feature script at 2:30-3pm
- Go to work 5 pm- 12-1 am

Friday morning will be the test when I roll back into work at 9 am. There are many more things I need to do, like send my short film PILFERER to some film festivals and massage Allison's back, but I can't schedule or remember them right now.