Monday, March 19, 2007

Wife Nixes 1st spec commercial

When Allison realized that our families would be able to watch the spec commercials in which she was starring, she immediately nixed the first idea. It is unfortunate because I think the first idea was the best. It involved a pregnant woman, trying to be sexy, using some erotic tools to set the mood right. Of course, the woman is destined to fail miserably. Allison was always a little uncomfortable with the idea, even more once she realized that her friends and family would be able to see her. As she is in her 35th week of pregnancy, there is not a whole lot I can do.. if she doesn't want to do it, she doesn't want to do it.

I still think my idea is good and can generate the type of buzz and hype necessary to help me obtain paid directing work. Now I have to do it the old fashioned way - find an actress who is visibly pregnant and willing to pose in front of the camera.