Friday, March 2, 2007

Today is the day

Today is the day I stop procrastinating and take action. In less than thirty minutes, I am going to book a casting space for three hours on Sunday, call a number of male actors for auditions, and I am also going to set up meetings with prospective crew members from ads that I received through mandy. I did not receive many responses through the ad, but I do need an A.D. and probably one P.A. to assist the shoot. I was going to hire them without meeting them but my friend Ed strongly suggested I meet them in advance to ensure good on-set chemistry. I also need to make sure the A.D. knows what he is doing.

I looked at the script again last night as well. My only idea was that the bartender needed to search harder for a old, worn baby bottle, but I didn't feel I needed to put it in the script.. the idea is on paper, I will shoot an extra shot. I do really want to hear the dialogue and see how some actors respond to the material before I make any further changes... if everything works out properly, that should be on Sunday.