Friday, March 23, 2007

Life Update

The Dr.'s appointment this morning was rather anti-climatic. Both baby and mother are doing great. Allison is not dilated yet, and the baby is facing downwards, but she still needs to move down more for labor. As a result, unless Allison's water breaks unexpectedly, the baby will be in the belly for a couple of more weeks. This is our first baby, and usually the first baby is late. Technically, Allison is now full term at 36 weeks, but she also thinks she will be a week late, or she will go into labor on moving day, whenever that might be.

I worked the late shift at work today, so there will be no HAPPY SAUCE editing tonight. I woke up around 6:45 this morning so we could make the 8:30 am OBGYN appointment, and my power nap was on the subway on my way to work. I will be in full editing mode tomorrow night and Saturday night. The goal is to have the final cut ready by Sunday night.

I will post updates on the status of the HAPPY SAUCE edit.