Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Upcoming Projects

I am still recovering from the shoot on Sunday. Last night I tried to get some work done and woke up bundled up in my chair. I probably need a few days to rest and clear my head, but the baby is due April 18th. If what I am told is correct, I need to get as much done before then.

I did do something Sunday night. I watched, fixed a title, and then output the final cut of Tanya's film, so I now have time to pursue some of my own projects while I edit Happy Sauce. The final edit is due March 25th which is a pretty quick turnaround for any film. At least it will be over quickly.

I have two spec Mastercard "Priceless" commercial projects that revolve around Allison. The pregnant part plays a huge role, so I only have a few weeks to complete both commercials. I also want to start editing a doc with some footage I shot in India a few years ago, and I will be meeting, discussing, and then editing Ed DuRante's feature which begins shooting in early April.

My goal is to continue to shoot short film, commercial, and music video projects until I obtain paid directing work. I want to shoot one project every month. So far, I am behind the curve. Happy Sauce is only my second project this year, but I am also writing a new feature length script. My goal is to have the script ready in July to show people if either of my short films do well on the film festival circuit.

These are lofty goals, but you gotta aim high.