Friday, March 30, 2007

Jake Gets Paid

In addition to producing and directing a Blue Owl Flick, Ed DuRante is beginning to shoot his first feature film, JAKE GETS PAID, starting this weekend at The Blue Owl. I will be editing the film when I am not either working for cash, taking care of the baby or Gabru, or working on my own projects. More importantly, Ed is planning to shoot every weekend during the month of April, so my main responsibility as editor is to watch the footage early in the week and figure out which cutaways/coverage I am missing that I feel is essential to the story.

That is the plan for the moment. Thinking about it more, we may need to take advantage of the five day break each week better- I should load parts of the footage and edit some sequences to figure out if everything is working.